Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Just A Thought

Yet again I'm here to talk about some perspective of performing. I could pick a dancer, a singer, an artist, or a show, but I think I will, I just want to talk about how I feel personally about performing. 

Many people perform because they love the applause and praise they get from it. Where did that talent come from though? Not everybody is meant to perform, we are blessed with the talent. Who blessed us? God did. In order to do our best we must turn the praise to Him and focus on Him. 

Every time I get on stage I ask God to calm my nerves and help me remember my directions and lines and notes if I'm singing. Not once have I ever slipped up when I do that; He is always there with me on stage. As I step down from the spotlight I praise Him and thank Him for the talents he gave me. He is the Creator, and He created me to perform. 

So here's a thought. Why not tell everyone that news? The news that our talents come from God and we should thank Him for them. Well, I tell people, but some don't. Here's me telling you: Praise and thank God for everything He gave you, especially your talents. 

That's my thought.  

No comments:

Post a Comment